


It turns out we're having another little boy! As you can guess Joe is ecstatic and of course I am excited too. I was really shocked though because everything in me thought it was a girl and I was sad to realize I won't get to buy very many new things for the baby.
The ultrasound technician was funny - she scrolled over to his legs and pointed out both of them and the "third leg" as she called it. The moment I saw it, before she even said something, I thought to myself - that doesn't look like a girl. But I waited for her to confirm it before saying anything out loud. I did realize however when we got to the car that she didn't give us a picture of the magic spot. So I have will have to find other creative ways to embarrass my child when he becomes a teenager - hehe!
The ultrasound technician was funny - she scrolled over to his legs and pointed out both of them and the "third leg" as she called it. The moment I saw it, before she even said something, I thought to myself - that doesn't look like a girl. But I waited for her to confirm it before saying anything out loud. I did realize however when we got to the car that she didn't give us a picture of the magic spot. So I have will have to find other creative ways to embarrass my child when he becomes a teenager - hehe!
Oh, sweet Henry.....I can't wait to meet you!
ReplyDelete2 boys are so much fun and love playing together! I think my boys would be lost without each other and I'm so thankful for them! You will love having two boys and they will probably be so different. Are you ever in OC? We need to get together!
ReplyDelete