Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary - Seven years and still not itching!

Today is Joe and my seventh wedding anniversary. I was driving to work this morning thinking, was I up at this time seven years ago getting ready for a wedding... It's amazing how fast the time goes by! My thoughts then led to how thankful I am for my husband. I don't say it enough so I am posting it for the world to see - God has blessed me with a wonderful husband. He is so patient (especially lately with my crazy hormones and emotions) and always puts our family first. He keeps me sane when I just want to be erratic and illogical and of course he keeps me (and everyone else) laughing and appreciating the small things in life that we sometimes miss that are just too funny to ignore - even if it is at 11:00 at night when I need to get up early for work the next day. So thank you Joe for being so amazing and I can't wait to see what the years ahead have in store for us!

1 comment:

  1. It's nice that you have someone who complements you in your marriage. I imagine you are just as wonderful a partner to him. All the best to your family life :)

    ReplyDelete