Well he's here - a little earlier than planned but we're thrilled! Henry was born on January 29, 2010 at 12:21pm. He weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long.
The delivery went smoothly. My water broke around 1:00 in the morning and we headed off to the hospital around 3:30am. I wasn't having any contractions so they started me on some pitocin to get things going. Henry was not so kind as Oliver in that he made sure I felt all of my contractions this time around, but once the epidural kicked in things were great and I couldn't have asked for a better delivery.
Oliver has been very sweet with his little brother. He wants to hug and kiss him all the time and pet his head with affection. But being the energetic two year-old he is, we do have to remind him to be gentle. But we are looking forward to seeing how Henry and Oliver's relationship cultivates. So far, so good!
Oh an P.S. - we don't love Winnie the Pooh - the outfit is the result of a lost bet with friends...
I can't wait to get my arms around that sweet little peanut! I LOVE that you followed through with the outfit too. Sorry about that....hehehe
ReplyDelete