Sunday, September 13, 2009

Let's Try This Again

Okay so we weren't so successful in keeping up with ParlaFamily.com so I'm going to try to keep everyone updated with this site. This definitely seems to be a more manageable format for us to keep our family and friends informed of what's going on in our lives.

We had a nice family trip to Disneyland yesterday with our dear friends the Johnsons. Emily and Oliver have so much fun playing together and it's so neat to see him get excited about going on rides and seeing the characters. Sadly, our passes expire next weekend so this will be our last trip for quite a while probably.

As most of you know we have a little one on the way - due February 7th. It will be interesting to see how this changes our family dynamic. But at the same time I am excited to have another little person to love and can't wait to see Oliver in action as a big brother. We'll hopefully be finding out this Thursday if this one will be a brother or a sister.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Welcome to the Blog world....again. I will add you to my blog roll now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogging world! I can't believe how big Ollie is getting and we can't wait to hear about your new little one! It's good to see you here!

    ReplyDelete