Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bounce Houses, Who Knew!

Bounce houses, who knew they are such a work out. I took Oliver and Henry to free play at Pump It Up, thinking, eh they’ll run around and play together and I can just watch. Oh no, I was crawling up and over and through those darn bounce houses with the kids. At one point Oliver had crawled all the way to the top of one of the obstacle courses, and then flipped out when he realized the only way down was to slide. He’s not a big fan of slides so I had to go in and get him.

Henry on the other hand, wanted me to carry him through to get to the slides. So I hoisted him onto the hip, pulled myself up those walls, and we slid to our hearts content. But man, when I woke up this morning, my body was so sore. So apparently instead of getting a gym membership, I’m going to pay for the $50 free play pass and run in and out of those bounce houses. I might get some strange looks when people realize my kids aren’t with me though, ha ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment