I don’t know if many of you will recall our family outing to the snow last year. To jog your memories, I have included a link to the post describing our abominable experience.
http://parlafamilyof4.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=36
This year, we had a much milder snow day experience, thank you Legoland. I didn’t expect there to be snow when we arrived, but it’s Christmas and in Southern CA, snow is a novelty, so why not at a theme park. It was the perfect amount, just enough to make snow balls and do a little sledding, for about 15 minutes, which is about how long my kids last in the snow anyway.
Now of course, I can’t let my kids think that snow comes from Legos, so at some point this year we’ll go for a real snow day in the mountains. But for the week before Christmas, an impromptu romp in the cold white stuff with Grandma and Grandpa was fun enough for the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment