Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Seashells by the Shore

I spent a couple days with my parents this weekend and we made a trip up to Santa Barbara. I was excited to visit because I haven't been there for several years. I also thought this would be something fun to take the kids attention away from Joe being gone in Washington D.C.

A couple days before we had gone, I told Oliver we would get some seashells while we were there. He asked me about those seashells every day until we finally make it to the pier, or pyramid, as Oliver liked to call it. But he did get his bag of seashells, a star fish, and some rubber sharks. Grandma and Grandpa are always kind enough to indulge my children with their wants.

We walked along the pier, played in the sand, and had fish and chips for lunch.





No comments:

Post a Comment