I feel truly blessed to be the mother a two of the cutest, sweetest, little boys on the planet. Although they turn my hair gray, they fill me with excitement (and stress sometimes, let's be honest) and give me so many reasons to smile.
We didn't do a whole lot on Mother's Day. My mom and Calvin came to visit and we went to lunch at Soup Plantation. After, the boys played outside for a while, napped, and then played some more. It was very unlike us to stay home for the majority of the weekend. But it was nice to enjoy some down time and just play around the house.
I didn't take a single picture on Mother's Day to post on my blog - shame shame! But I did take some cute pictures yesterday. I downloaded an app to take vintage pictures (old news for other users, I know) and I've been having fun taking pictures of my boys. It's funny to see the difference in their personalities because when I go to take Henry's picture, he turns away from me in protest and lets out a little scream. Oliver however, could have pictures taken of himself and spend all day reviewing them.


No comments:
Post a Comment